Next month it’s time for the first edition of F.A.M.E. Festival, the new project gathers two main people: Margit (who is living in Barbados) and Bady (who fell in love with the island and its culture after she had the occasion to travel there several times for business). “More people are helping to make it possible, some locals and foreigners professionals”, the humble main promoter Badraine Lejeune told us on the record…
At the beginning all started because of our love for the island, for the culture” – she continued – “Also for the international melting pot we found there and the love for art. We decided for the first edition to do one entire day and night, looking for the next editions to be longer.Badraine Lejeune
FAME is a movement of Food, Art, and Music lovers that want to get people together to enjoy life with respect for the Environment. The Fame team organises Festivals middle term focuses on the Caribbean and South America where local artists get a podium next to international names. Part of the festival is the creation of awareness for environmental local issues, and education on healthiness through the discovery of necessities: healthy food & activities.
The FAME team invites you to an event where you can:
- Relax and enjoy a gathering using all your senses
- FAME stands for FOOD, ART, MUSIC and ENVIRONMENT, the main topics of our event.
- Savour healthy, fresh and local food and drinks with respect for the environment.
- Participate in art workshops, enjoy sports activities and art displayed alongside joyful music performances.
- The line up joins Caribbean with International known acts as Lee Scratch Perry, godfather of this first edition.
- Enjoy both the inner and outer environment, with time slots where yoga sessions, lectures on nature and health practitioners doing mini consults (massages…) will happen!